Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Monday, June 1, 2009 {11:42 PM}

Revelatory Betrayal



I know a girl.

A girl I imbued myself in.

A girl immersed in disorientation.

A girl musty with hypocorism.

A girl languishing in self-piety.

A girl with tears so devious, I couldn’t decipher her wiles.

A girl with a conscience that sucked me in; only to devour me.

A girl who feigned solidarity to lean on me.

I’ve been made a fool by such a girl. A girl, who spread her love like a prostitute desperately in need of money only to discover that she cannot pleasure her buyer. A girl who built a space shuttle of promises in me but it exploded upon launch. A girl, who wanted me to share her sorrow when I was happy but refused to surrender her happiness for my sorrow.

Betrayal is not a stab in your back. No. It’s a fully fledged plunge directly into your heart when you are blindfolded. Trust is that blindfold. Although it leaves a massive crater in your chest the reality of it eludes us; we try and plug the bleeding hole with reasons, discernment, sense and rationale. Nothing can heal it because betrayal is a gift exclusive only to those within our heart .

What can plug that hole? Hate. And that hate slithers, squirms and squeals and ultimately erupts into a destructive desire for vengeance.

An elaborate sham.

I applaud your play.

Now, it’s my turn.

Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ WHY?! + Define Love + Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... + I was surfing the web on religious conspiracy theo... + Happiness... + Trust...Double-Edged or Pure? + The Legend Returns + The Story of a Smart Fool + Let us Compare...... + Caught with her pants down...

Music