Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Wednesday, April 1, 2009 {2:13 AM}

Let us Compare......



Depression: Cataclysmic yet mandatory. It hits us all hard, leaving us on our knees breathless and bleeding; some don’t get up.

Two situations that I came across: First, an Indian man I met near my work place. I could not quite determine his nationality but he spoke excellent English. He stopped me abruptly on my walk to the MRT station for money to eat. Admittedly, I was peeved - I’m rushing back home like every other robot in town and he disturbs my routine to ask me for money to eat? I thought, “Bastard beggar. Bloody shame to my race” and I reach into my bag to take out my wallet. You know how life flings ironies at you in random? This was one of those moments. The man wanted money and I was pissed so I cockily took out my wallet when I shockingly (and I mean balls in mouth kind of shock) discovered that I didn’t have a single cent in it. My face was burning with embarrassment and I had to save a bit of dignity you see so I told the man to follow me to the nearest ATM. Instead the man said, “It’s alright bro! Thank you for being human. At least today I found one.” with that he shook hands with me and skipped away while humming a tune. I was standing there with my mouth open and my balls rolling away on the floor.

Second situation: An old Chinese man came up to a group of us demanding for 2 dollars to buy cigarettes. Naturally, we refused him and got caught on the receiving end of a tirade of vulgarities. To shut him up, one my friends extended a cigarette from his pack to the Chinese man. What followed was a lecture on how we should not accept cigarettes from others because it might be drugged. He went on for some time before leaving us to hound another group nearby.

Now, i’ll show you how life works and you be judge of its fairness. I saw the Indian man again a couple of months later at an MRT station. I was on my way back home and it was a queer sight really. The Indian guy was singing a Tamil song and dancing along for it just outside the control station. The man was obviously talented but people only noticed that he was demented. Soon enough he was confronted by the station staff and led away from the public. Few weeks from this incident, I saw the old Chinese man coming out of a Mercedes with a China lady by his side.

Moral of the story? Indians drive themselves to attain Made-In-India morals then they drive themselves mad and get arrested while the Chinese drive themselves sane and then drive a Mercedes with an on-demand Made-In- China blowjob service.

Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ Caught with her pants down... + Afflicted Entities + Obession, Delusion , Derangement + God's Will? Hmmmmm....(Part 3) + I Wonder why........ + God's Will? Hmmmmmmmmm...(Part 2) + God's Will? Hmmmmmm... (Part 1)

Music