Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Monday, April 20, 2009 {9:37 PM}

Define Love



It is no secret that love is the most sought after feeling for us. Everyone yearns for it, some with discretion and most with desperation.

Looking around us and we find people falling in and out of love with ferocity; determined to secure the love of their life through a acclerated filtration process. I had a friend who told me once, "Well..i liked her alot but it just didnt work out between us" and I asked him,"How did it work out in the beginning then?" and he said," I dont know da, it just happened." and again I asked, "How?" and he said," I really dunno da..sigh..I feel like drinking." And every guy knows that alcohol is a great conversation killer and starter.

Man is a flawed creation who that seeks to either embellish or polish that flaw. We seek perfection in routine but fail to realize that love cannot exist in routine nor perfection.

Can love be defined? I can like a woman's smile, laughter, character, personality, butt and what not but what is it it that i love about her? Can THAT be defined? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... + I was surfing the web on religious conspiracy theo... + Happiness... + Trust...Double-Edged or Pure? + The Legend Returns + The Story of a Smart Fool + Let us Compare...... + Caught with her pants down... + Afflicted Entities + Obession, Delusion , Derangement

Music