Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Monday, March 30, 2009 {7:11 PM}

Caught with her pants down...



What would you do if a girl shared her shame with you but you know it’s a lie? Would you confront her with it or be content that at least she spoke in a parable?
Secrets have so much power. The greatest fear of Man is shame. Secrets are dank with shame. I am not talking about secrets like, “Oh My God! (Panting heavily) That guy is sooooooo cuuuute! Dont tell anyone I said that”. But rather secrets like, “I slept with your wife. She’s a tigress”. The potency of a secret amplifies when it is augmented by accumulating shame.

What prompts us to share our shame? The yearn for salvation. We think that if we were to show someone our defect or fallibility then we can justify our action just that bit more. By sharing with someone our shame, we dilute it with opinions. For example, the person listening to us says, “Don’t worry; I’ve also slept with my friend’s girlfriend before.” Then our shame is attenuated because it is longer exclusive only to us.

However, some secrets are like dams that repress ferocious backlash. It affects not only the bearer but many around. I hold such a secret. I know it is abridged and mendacious but I understand the reason to lie.

Why do we lie about secrets? Because we are afraid of judgment and seclusion yet we want opinions or acceptance to satiate our guilt.

I have accepted your lie, absorbed your tears and concealed your shame; now will you give me your confidence and tell me the truth?

Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ Afflicted Entities + Obession, Delusion , Derangement + God's Will? Hmmmmm....(Part 3) + I Wonder why........ + God's Will? Hmmmmmmmmm...(Part 2) + God's Will? Hmmmmmm... (Part 1)

Music