Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Wednesday, March 25, 2009 {1:11 AM}

I Wonder why........



Ever realised how life becomes an encumbrance only when we actually stop to think about it? Its as if predicaments only ever catch up to us when we attune to them. For example, when I was in secondary school, I used to forget my books every day. My maths teacher, Ms Ng, once called me into the counselling room to have a heart to heart talk with her. The purpose of the session would be to impart some values on homework ethics to me but I found it pretty hard to be concentrating on what she's saying when she's sitting across me, on a low wooden bench, in a short dress. Eventually she'd lose patience and threaten to call my parents to complain. Since I dont have a say in her decision all I could do is prepare for the worst (by worst I mean broomsticks, cooking utensils, vaccum cleaner and toilet bowl covers in the hands of my martial arts trained parents and me as the sparring partner). The cruel reality of this life-threatening situation does not hit me when I'm playing soccer, eating ice cream or catching spiders with my friends, but it knocks my guts out when I'm sitting alone in the bus going back home. The buoyancy of problems is directly proportional to our solitary state during that particular time. The lonelier we are the heavier the problem.

Labels: ,


Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ God's Will? Hmmmmmmmmm...(Part 2) + God's Will? Hmmmmmm... (Part 1)

Music