Diffuse Transfusion from an Adulterated Existence.
`Saturday, March 28, 2009 {8:35 AM}

Afflicted Entities



The loss of a life. Nothing jolts us like the reality of death.

No matter the amount of friends/family we have, no matter how much love surrounds us, every one of us have at one point or another in life felt desolate and obsolete. The greatest catastrophe induced by desolation...suicide.

Death is feared by some, relished by some and viewed as an acquittal from the prison of life by an acquired few. Suicide is generally considered an act of cowardice; the easy way out of life and its problems. What is life was their problem? Truth is that if these people had any other avenue to relinquish life they would have but all they have is death to liberate their anguish. Only death ends life.

Is it really cowardly to cease to live prematurely? Is it right to judge these people? Yes they leave behind so much sorrow and misery yet who was there to partake in their affliction when they had life? To whom do they owe an explanation to? Behind each suicide is a reason that is unfathomable to those still living. I will never understand it nor could I ever embrace it. Suicide is a charade disguised as a riddle that is engulfed in an enigma.

Life isn’t created with its own permission. To live is a universal right yet to give up that right is not our right. The world governs itself with glorified morals yet forsakes the humanity that baptised it.

This day I commemorate two people: The man who succeeded and the woman who failed. I remember not the man who died but the man who was alive. And I remember not the woman who tried but the woman who condemned me with its blame. I remember the man who taught me that an opinion is a mask but an idea is a soul laid bare. I remember the woman who taught me that love is shared and not harboured.

To the man I say: Your ideas live in me. You had short life but a life nonetheless.

To the woman I say: You have survived your imprudence and indulged yourself in decadence that has shattered my innocence. One more chance. When are you going to live?

Profile
Praga

Tagboard

Clickables
+ March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009

+ Obession, Delusion , Derangement + God's Will? Hmmmmm....(Part 3) + I Wonder why........ + God's Will? Hmmmmmmmmm...(Part 2) + God's Will? Hmmmmmm... (Part 1)

Music